[Magdalen] Speaking of mishaps...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 23:08:35 UTC 2016

Grace, instead of clear heavy plastic, use instead the vinyl with
'felt'-like backing, 'felt' side 'up. It can be usually purchased at JoAnnes
or ordered online.  This slows and contains the spills most effectively.

Lynn, in the biz of 'dressing altars', sort of.

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr