[Magdalen] The Supremes

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 14:35:28 UTC 2016

I just read NYTimes news brief that the court struck down TX's onerous restrictions on abortions. I am thankful.

The "abortion issue" seems to be the frontline issue that is inspiring all kinds of other battles that chip away at previously settled laws and protections that have only been settled in my adult life. It is as though there is a subtle agenda  that these hot-button issues of the past which have been resolved are being attacked on a scale akin to Chinese water torture.
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone