[Magdalen] #Pray for Pat

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 14:10:49 UTC 2016

All Tennessee hearts are heavy today.....and many who do not live there are
Tennessee in their hearts. Rest in peace and rise in glory, Pat. You have
fought the good fight, you have finished the race, you have kept the faith.
We have lost not only a coach (because no matter who coaches the Lady Vols,
Pat will always be The Coach); we have lost an inspiration, a leader, a
friend.

Go Big Orange.