[Magdalen] PET scan.

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 03:45:45 UTC 2016

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 9:32 PM, M J _Mike_ Logsdon <mjl at ix.netcom.com>
wrote:

> As expected, the IV was worse than the scan . . .staying perfectly still,
> and realising the tube was actually rather short in length, making it so I
> could see light at the end of the proverbial tunnel at both ends during the
> whole thing.  My feet were bound in a way that made my wounds hurt, but
> hey, I could have been at my desk at work, where they would have hurt worse.

I know at least part of that feeling.

> This coming Monday, results with Doc Kim at the cancer center.  I'm
> honestly worried.
>

> Keeping you in thoughts and prayers.

My gall bladder procedure is tomorrow at 8 AM, reporting in at 6:30.

We drove the 1.5 hours over to fayetteville today, couldn't see getting up
at 3 and driving then.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted