[Magdalen] Dental update

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Tue Mar 1 18:31:10 UTC 2016

Very good news: what came out of my mouth was not tooth. (Yay!)

I do badly need a cleaning. And we'll take care of that just after
Easter. And we took a couple of X-rays to investigate my issue and
prepare for that next appointment.

Even better: the dental insurance. Today's payment was next to nothing.
And the cleaning and investigating for the appointment later this month
will require a far smaller payment than I had feared. And we have
discussed options for keeping me calm through that appointment (though,
since we were just looking around today, I did not receive, or need, any
assistance with that). The only annoyance was an absurdly long wait
before my appointment, especially for a 9am appointment. But in all
other respects, this practice was a good experience.

So back to attempting to eat and drink normally and lunch was without
incident. So now just trying to forget about that appointment until a
couple of days before, when we're supposed to call for a prescription to
help me get through that.

  Kristin Rollins
  kristin at verumsolum.com
  Portsmouth, VA