[Magdalen] today's procedure.

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 00:36:38 UTC 2016

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 5:43 PM, Susan Hagen <susanvhagen at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm glad it's done.  That was quick!

Thank you. The ability to use the rest room is slowly coming back. (sorry
if that's TMI)

On an additional note, some other positive things appear to be happening.
Took a short nap this afternoon. Had a set of muscle aches on the right
side of my body; the same area as the semi paralyzed diaphragm. Too soon to
tell if this is an old problem correcting itself, but I sure hope so.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted