[Magdalen] PET scan results, ALREADY.

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 04:34:11 UTC 2016

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 10:10 PM, M J _Mike_ Logsdon <mjl at ix.netcom.com>
wrote:

> Praying...<<<
>
> Early 30s "Our Gang" kid whose only line was always "Remarkable!"....
>
> Kid:  "Remarkable!"
> Spanky:  "Don't you ever say anything but 'Remarkable"?"
> Kid:  Nods head Yes.
> Spanky:  "Then say it!"
> Kid:  "Remarkable!"

My principle music composition teacher in college was Andy J Patterson. His
parents were vaudville performers and took Andy with them on their trips.
He was playing in the pit orchestras when not very old (trumpet, bassoon,
viola). On one of those trips, he was one of the extras on an Our Gang show
or two. (He later studied with Schoenberg in the late 40's).

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted