[Magdalen] Spring peepers!!

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 14:22:58 UTC 2016

Peeps will ever remind me of a particular roommate who used to place a
single row of five Peeps in unexpected places in the house. I'd be
shaving, and something would catch my eye and I'd look up to see a row
of yellow beaks protruding from above the bathroom mirror. Some days
they'd be in the fridge or on a bookshelf. Of course I played along
and repositioned the Peeps every time. What made it extra funny was
that we didn't mention this to each other while it was going on.
Silent shenanigans.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA