[Magdalen] Spring peepers!!

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:34:45 UTC 2016

Pink flamingos are the weapons of choice and a fundraiser for the youth
group of All Saints', Morristown, TN. Folks pay them to place the flock in
people's yards, along with a sign saying "You've been flocked!" They used
to also sell "flamingo insurance" which guaranteed that you wouldn't be
flocked, but I think now it only guarantees that they'll clean up if you
are. You can see pictures on the All Saints Facebook page. They have
flocked a few commercial targets this year, including the local arts center
and the Chamber of Commerce. If I still lived there I would pay good money
to have them flock the big First Baptist Church (aka Fort God) across the
street <evil grin>