[Magdalen] ACC, African Primates and TEC

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 21:28:40 UTC 2016

I think this is exactly what should have happened, since the Primates lacked the authority to do more than "request" that we do their bidding. Very glad to hear it.
I am sad, though, that the Bishop (Archbishop?) of Uganda is still saying he will boycott the meetings. I know he is acting on principle, but having been to Uganda some years ago, I know they could benefit from the connections they had with other churches in the AC. Our region had a companion relationship with the Diocese of Central Buganda for many years and provided support for a number of badly-needed projects.
Homosexuality was not high on their list of priorities...  AIDS, polio and the need for clean water were.