[Magdalen] Anna's gonna have a lot more money.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Mar 5 00:20:04 UTC 2016

Anna has been spending to the tune of approx $500 a month on medicine for the English bull terrier she inherited from her most recent deadbeat ex-S.O. (poor thing has a very bad skin condition -- he's [Anna has this from a real live veterinarian] apparently allergic to "flea spit"), and via an English bull terrier rescue in San Francisco a temporary home has been found for Sammy (his name) while a permanent one is found.  They apparently have a high reputation and really have gone to bat for Anna in only just a few days.  And all this couldn't come at a more opportune time, as Anna's finally moving out of the crook-run apartment complex she's been being gouged by for years now, into a nicer place not far from where Everett and I live.  She'll feel like a veritable queen with an extra $500 in her pocket each month, I'll clue ya.