[Magdalen] Stranger Than Fiction.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Mar 6 02:26:30 UTC 2016

Sort of a blonde streaked brown.  She does have a profession, so it  is
curious that she would make such a silly maneuver.  Everyone in  her
family is highly amused by this story.

Sometimes intelligent people do inexplicably dumb things.  My  Godmother,
Gladys, my mother's youngest sister, and a crackerjack Wall Street
trader, got a young male long-haired dachshund.  A few days after  she
bought the dog, she called the veterinarian in a panic because she  had
discovered "two lumps between his back legs."

In a message dated 3/5/2016 4:28:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
thedonboyd at austin.rr.com writes:

(And she  was blonde, right?)