[Magdalen] RIP Nancy Reagan, 94.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 00:17:02 UTC 2016

I remember the remarks of Brian Mulroney, PM of Canada at the time, I
believe.  He said that Reagan had been visiting and doing usual statesman
visiting type things, and there they were at the airport waiting for their
wives.
"There they came, looking like a million dollars. [President Reagan} put
his arm around my shoulder and said, "You know, Brian, for a couple of
Irish guys, we sure married up!"

Their love for one another was remarkable.  Let him go; from now on, he
belongs to the ages.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford