[Magdalen] Rose is a Rose.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 04:27:54 UTC 2016

Jacobean is more likely to be a description of a tapestry frontal fabric rather than a style of frontal design or shape.

All altar hangings predate the post reformation Anglican Church. OTOH many middle aged RC priests seem very under informed about such things. The newer gen-x and millennial RC priests may be uber-informed. LOL
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone