[Magdalen] Rose is a Rose.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 18:53:19 UTC 2016

It looked complicated to me until I put one on a few times. It's just
a rectangle with long tapes hanging off two corners. Rectangle goes on
head like a little scarf or nun's veil; tapes cross in front, go
around your back, and tie in front. My problem is keeping it on my
head while donning the alb.

And something about how I don the alb must make it look like I'm in
trouble, because if anyone sees me during that phase, they invariably
rush to help me. I think it's because the alb bunches up around my
middle while I struggle to find the armholes (I always find the pocket
slots instead). But I do appreciate it when they pull the alb down.
I'm just not as helpless as I look. :)

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA