[Magdalen] Rose is a Rose.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Mar 7 20:22:16 UTC 2016

In a message dated 3/7/2016 1:54:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

And  something about how I don the alb must make it look like I'm in
trouble,  because if anyone sees me during that  phase>>>>>

I've told the story before here, I think, of the Rector of the local
Procathedral who had always simply worn an alb to preside
at the Eucharist.  When he left Wilkes-Barre, he became Rector
of a parish where chasubles were the custom.

On the first Sunday in the new location, he looked suspiciously at
the chasuble, and then threw it up in the air hoping to duck into
it.  Instead it got hooked on a large light fixture from which it  was
extracted with great difficulty.  It was an auspicious beginning  for
his new ministry.

David Strang.