[Magdalen] List down? Update

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 16:29:06 UTC 2016

Maybe I should throw an update into the mix.

I have made the move from old St. Peter's to new St. Mark's.  Not very
tidily done, but done.  On the messy side I have sent a note to Fr. and
the Wardens be read at Advisory Board on the 10th saying in the nicest,
most gracious terms that my leave to explore local possibilities had
turned unexpectedly quickly into a move and that I was sorry about the
abruptness so on and so on,  all the nice caring things one should say
and that I do mean.   He+ thanked me for all I have done for St. Peter's
and I think there's a thank-you card to collect when I go to Food Bank
tonight.

Meanwhile, in the new life I'm in time for inclusion in the new
pictorial Parish Directory, have been attending the Lenten programe and
Living the Questions:Saving Jesus, and now am on the readers list.
Everyone has been extremely welcoming and the coffee in the beautiful
new parish hall is remarkably good.  Fr. Randy is great and there is an
organ and lusty singing.

I am enjoying no longer being responsible for PoP and getting readings
out  and all that.  Not least it is a real thrill to get there in about
3 minutes, St.M being 1.5 km door to door.  Woo-hoo.

It's all good.  TBTG!

Marion, a pilgrim