[Magdalen] Joan Baez

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Fri Mar 11 22:09:45 UTC 2016

Fantastic! Glad she's still touring. I've only seen her once, a few years
ago at the 50th anniversary Newport Folk Festival, with Pete Seeger, Judy
Collins, Arlo Guthrie & others. For those of you who won't be with Grace
tonight, here are pictures:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/cwohlers/sets/72157621928219406

Chad Wohlers
East Bridgewater, MA USA