[Magdalen] I was in prison, and ....

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 23:47:45 UTC 2016

We have been simplifying by going to restaurants.

Max, our eldest and also non-hearing cat, is presently appealing for
another little something. He sets by me, mews a little, and then rears up
and waves his front paws at me.  Sometimes, if he's able to get close, he
will reach out and touch my face with his paws.  This is a sign that I need
to stop whatever I'm doing and --

Having put out a little something, I now have to deal with the other cats
coming around and waiting expectantly for THEIR little something. However,
Malcolm, our Big Head cat is a bit rolly polly at 22 lb, so he is left
empty-plated for his own good, although it makes me feel terrible, since he
is sooo polite and never imposing.

Well, Max has finished his little bite, and will be satisfied for the next
few minutes....

My beloved spouse and I will have to think of where we want to go this
evening to get our own version of a little something.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 6:02 PM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com