[Magdalen] Joan Baez

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 17:53:34 UTC 2016

Always wanted to see her and Judy Collins, but never got to. I have,
however, seen Arlo Guthrie and John Prine (together, in a memorable concert
which was a birthday gift to my late ex), Stephen Stills, Peter, Paul, and
Mary (in their young days, and what a night THAT was!), Blackmore's Night
(twice--and S/O says Ritchie Blackmore is unfair, he has 6 10-inch fingers
on each hand LOL), and most recently Loreena McKennitt. Plus innumerable
Celtic groups, some of whom might be known to others.