[Magdalen] +Pennsylvania (Philadelphia) Election.

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 12 19:26:39 UTC 2016

On 12/03/2016 17:22, Grace Cangialosi wrote:
> I'm interested, because I know Harmon, McGill and Wolfe.

Harmon and Wolfe withdrew at lunch after the second ballot.. MacGill got
no votes at all in the third ballot.  Guttierez gor the required
two-thirds of the laity on that ballot and 123 out of the 130 clergy
needed for two-thirds there so I would not be surprised to see him
elected very soon, perhaps in the next 15 minutes judging by the timing
so far.

Roger