[Magdalen] I was in prison, and ....

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 21:03:34 UTC 2016

My brother had a cockatoo and three cats in the house. They seem to have
gotten along fine.

The house was designed along modern, quite vertical lines, and not all the
walls extended to the ceiling. Mr. Bird lived in the upper regions,
strolling along the tops of the walls out of the reach of the cats who
prowled below. It was strange, sometimes noisy, but it worked.

Mother often banished her cats to the basement (mostly for allergic
visitors and fsmily) and it was hard on them, dark and boring. Eventually
the cellar became infested with fleas.
-M

On Saturday, March 12, 2016, Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com