[Magdalen] +Pennsylvania (Philadelphia) Election.

Stephanie stefkagoil at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 13 01:02:50 UTC 2016

Oh my gosh!!!! I just heard this news! +Daniel is a dear friend of mine, and I'm just overwhelmed with joy! Pennsylvania has only a glimmer of what a wonderful person they are getting for their new Bishop. Our excitement and joy for PA actually outweigh (but not by much) our regret at losing him from the Dio of the Rio Grande. He is an extraordinary person and will be a fantastic bishop!

I'll write more about him but first I have to run around the neighborhood whooping and hollering!!

Stephanie