[Magdalen] My mom

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 20:13:04 UTC 2016

Mom's being cremated for later 'joining up' with my father who died in '75 and is interred in a RC cemetery outside Detroit. A memorial service will be planned when the two granddaughters on the west coast can make travel. At this time I'm thinking sometime late April, early May. I will keep you posted. ...and thanks for asking - a lovely thought for me.
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 13, 2016, at 3:05 PM, Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com> wrote:

Is there a service?  Well, rather I'm asking where, when.  Nowadays one never knows.  It would be good to be with you in spirit as I've tried to do for others here when it was possible.

Marion, a pilgrim