[Magdalen] More prayers

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Mon Mar 14 16:00:57 UTC 2016

Friends, it has become more and more difficult for me to care for Marcy, both physically and emotionally.  Last week I realized I was near my end and I’ve started the process of getting Marcy into residential status at Hospice Atlanta Center.  This morning a LCSW came by to help me tell Marcy.  Marcy is not taking it well, even though she had to have had some idea that change was necessary.

Marcy told me she wants a divorce.

We’re both being torn apart by this.

Education is its own reward, both for the individual and for society.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net