[Magdalen] More prayers

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 16:24:45 UTC 2016

Prayers, Jim. I had wondered where you were last week and realized you were
probably in crisis.

It looks like Marcy is still in the anger stage. She may never get out of
it, or she may. She has still not accepted that she is dying, it sounds
like. Sadly, some people never do. We can only pray that she will.

Continuing to hold you both in the golden hammock.