[Magdalen] Invites

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 04:17:49 UTC 2016

Oh yes, let's by all means whine about those evil awful people over there
who use language I don't approve of (the fact of it's being standard
English for decades, of course, notwithstanding), so we can distract
ourselves from paying attention to things in our own life that we might
repair if we just had the time.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford