[Magdalen] Slaw.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Mar 16 15:26:36 UTC 2016

>>>My father's hangups were "column" which he pronounced "colium,"
and "alfalfa" which he pronounced "alfafalfa."<<<

He must've had a helluva time with Our Gang in real time.

I'll never forget two times with my Pop, both times in argument with him.  (I was young.)  Once, when I used the word "imply", he actually asked me what it meant.  And the other time he accused me of causing "confusement".  He had a mid-1930s 6th grade education, bless his heart; after that, cotton pickin'.