[Magdalen] prayers needed

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 17:05:25 UTC 2016

Bob, they do say that the darkest hour is just before dawn, so I pray
that you will see the brighter light of hope rising.  I'm sure we all
agree that the middle of the night is probably the worst time to
consider how life is going.  I know from my own experiences that it is so.

Hugs,

Marion, a pilgrim