[Magdalen] Dental prayers please

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 16:38:44 UTC 2016

That is good to know for all who are getting that procedure.  It is just
such a daunting idea -- they take out a tooth or two and put this foreign
body in your jaw and then after a day or two you are fine.  It's amazing --
just amazing without any hyperbole -- what they've been able to do ! ! !

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 10:42 AM, Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com