[Magdalen] Private-ish repository for vestry documents?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 18:03:49 UTC 2016

I think it was not a huge issue and people were also welcome to attend
vestry meetings (with no voice) - only rarely was an executive session
called when 'visitors' were excused.  That changed with the new Rector 10
years ago now.

I thought the point of Scott's inquiry was for private access. My thought is
how private or necessary is private access when  it is accessible on the
internet and can be 'photographed',  snipped or even possibly 'saved'.  If
private access is considered necessary, I personally don't think that the
internet is the way to go, in any manifestation. Sincerely only my humble
opinion.
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck