[Magdalen] Private-ish repository for vestry documents?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 18:16:34 UTC 2016

Our minutes, once approved at the following vestry meeting, get
printed and put up on a bulletin board.

I think the warden who's been asking me for a site (we settled on
Google Sites, where someone had developed a nice template for a
document repository, including optional email alerts whenever anything
is posted or changed) wants the vestry to be able to go back to old
minutes easily and start to review the latest draft minutes as soon as
the clerk has them ready. She asked for some minimal security so
people couldn't easily go in and find them and start reacting while
the minutes were still drafts. But she'll be able to grant access to
parishioners who request access and are interested. I think there'll
be an announcement offering this at some point. Users can receive
View, Edit, or Owner access.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA