[Magdalen] A strange letter from Blue Cross...

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Mar 19 03:01:27 UTC 2016

>>>In any case you can be assured that BC will not pay anywhere near that amount.<<<

And I sure's hell won't pay 20% of it, either!

I plan on calling the doc who did the four carvings that day, on Monday, just to hear her response.  (She's good.  It'll be fine.  My medical care at present is by phone, she trusts my descriptions so well.  I make her laugh often.  When I tell her to talk with her billing people [which at Stanford is probably no small thing], she'll probably say something like, "Well, yeah!")