[Magdalen] Good old schizophrenic March!

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Sat Mar 19 16:33:35 UTC 2016

Well, it's 23 here after being well into the 50's just a couple of days ago.
No snow tho - bright and sunny through Monday.

Just back from the annual Woodbury pie breakfast (I donated a pumpkin pie
made from the last of my pumpkins), silent auction, and library book sale.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com