[Magdalen] Prayers - breakthrough in work conflict

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 22:42:47 UTC 2016

(((((((((((((((((SALLY))))))))))))))))

Can you stop yourself from obsessing? I so identify withyour  self-guilting
and awfulizing. I don't think you have done anything wrong...you told the
therapist his patient needed to see him.  If the guy had kept up with his
patient, this would not have happened.  His notes will indicate that he did
not visit her...so, I pray he comes to his senses...beyond his anger...and
lets himself take the responsibility that is his.  Seems to me the patient
and her mother would have something to say about his professional
attentiveness.  Do not let yourself accept responsibility for his
behavior.  He is probably just as worried that he is in trouble with his
higher ups.

Breathing peace for you.
Ginga