[Magdalen] Aldrich Family.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Mar 20 19:38:52 UTC 2016

I met a woman this week whose married name is "Aldrich."

This jogged my memory and I came up with the radio sit-com
(1939 - 1953) about a teenager who was always getting into  predicaments
and whose name was Henry Aldrich.  I was a faithful listener.

The show always began with the exchange between Henry's mother
and Henry:

"HENNNNRY! HENNNRY ALDRICH!"     "Coming,  Mother!"

There were some comic book and even Broadway connections
with this show.

The Aldrich Family went on television from 1949 - 1953.

It is labeled as an "Old Time Radio Show."

Remembering the show makes me, I guess, an old timer.

David Strang.