[Magdalen] weather + garden

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 02:13:16 UTC 2016

Just munched on some leaves and flowers of my garden's Violet's earlier today as per Sib's post. Very nice
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 21, 2016, at 6:07 PM, Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com> wrote:

Long ago a friend who was house-sitting installed some violets in my garden.  They prospered and are absolutely everywhere.  Honking great plants infesting the shadier beds and all through the 'lawn'. Pretty when they were in bloom for a very short time, but that was it.

Marion, a pilgrim