[Magdalen] Tickets received

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 13:58:58 UTC 2016

...and if you're driving along Lake Superior, consider going up into the
Keweenaw Peninsula and driving up or down Brockway Mt. Drive... which begins
or ends, depending on which direction you take, in Copper Harbor. A lovely
drive, with overlooks of the lake, that was built during the depression by
the CCC (Civilian Conservation Corps. a program under President Roosevelt to
employ people and develop many of our national and state held lands/parks
etc).

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck