[Magdalen] Next update

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Tue Mar 22 14:19:34 UTC 2016

Good day, everyone -

Thank you for your continued prayers for Marcy, Matthew, and me.  Over the past couple of months, it’s become increasingly clear that I can no longer provide the kind of care Marcy needs, both physically and emotionally.  So . . . tomorrow, Marcy will become resident at Hospice Atlanta Center.  I’ll still be able to take her out to church, lunch, dinner, etc., and even bring her home for a few days (kind of reverse respite) for special occasions.

Not how I’d envisioned Holy Week, but it’s for the best for all of us.

Education is its own reward, both for the individual and for society.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net