[Magdalen] Next update

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 17:17:54 UTC 2016

Sistah Sally said:

"I bless this time to you Jim, and Marcy, and Matthew, as a time of enabling
grace and abiding peace and holy rest."

A million AMENS!!!

I have no words, as a hospice recipient, to describe how much this means to
me.  Grace Hospice is wonderful for us, making everything easier.

Grace and peace,
brud

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 12:07 PM, Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com