[Magdalen] R.I.P. Joe Garagiola

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 23:54:13 UTC 2016

Two elderly men shared a room in the nursing home.  They both loved
baseball, and talked about it 24/7.  They both knew that they were both old
and made a pledge that whoever died first would come back to tell the other
what it was like in Heaven.

One day one of them died.  The remaining friend waited for some sort of
contact from his departed friend.  He appeared like he did 60 years ago,
wearing his baseball uniform.  He asked him "So what's Heaven like?"  His
friend told him that they play double headers every day and all the old
famous players played with them.  "Oh Lord!" his friend said..."Is there
anything bad up there?"  "Yes," his friend replied, "You're pitching next
Tuesday."

g,d,r,
brudder

Grace and peace,