[Magdalen] prayers for today

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 17:17:32 UTC 2016

I hear your concern, Ginga. Remember that the cross itself is an offense.
Before I preach, I often pray, "May only your truth be spoken; may only your truth be received." And then I just have to trust that folks will hear what they need to hear.
 And I realize that by now you have probably preached...

Blessings,
Grace