[Magdalen] today is ... ?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 18:17:38 UTC 2016

There are names for various days -- Maundy thursday, Good Friday, Easter,
and even spy wednesday, but is there a name for dead saturday?

It seems to me I heard a term for it once, but none of us here in Hyde Park
can think what it is.  I suppose this is about as trivial a question as one
can get, but that's certainly never been an obstacle to discussion here.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford