[Magdalen] Christ is Risen, Alleluia!

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 27 21:04:38 UTC 2016

On 27/03/2016 21:50, Scott Knitter wrote:
> Just learnt to spell it in Welsh...I think.

Last week I was in the middle of England, nearly as far from the sea as
you can get in this small country, where somebody showed me something he
was planning to read from.  I asked him to ensure he used the English
rather than the Welsh version of the Church in Wales liturgy :-)

According to their 2004 liturgy the correct versicle and response is
Alelwia! Atgyfododd Crist.
Atgyfododd yn wir. Alelwia!

Roger, whose mother was born in Wales but claims no other link to the
Principality :-)