[Magdalen] KIA tsunami???

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 17:44:17 UTC 2016

Just click on spam, send them to spam.  You should be able to do that
without even opening them.

Your provider will gradually be accustomed to sending this directly to your
spam folder where it may sit forever or until you utilize the "empty spam"
button.

I have tons of garbage coming to me all the time and I usually do not see
it as it goes right into spam.  I look at that's in spam from time to time
and open what looks like it doesn't belong there. Then I just do a blanket
spam delete and it all goes away.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford