[Magdalen] Lexington Bishop Suspended

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Wed Mar 30 14:10:25 UTC 2016

The last update from the presiding bishop re the 815 suspensions was
just over a month ago.

http://episcopaldigitalnetwork.com/ens/2016/02/24/presiding-bishop-michael-curry-issues-update-on-investigation/
or http://goo.gl/jwjPi5

In it, he said that he expected the interviews to be completed in the
next 3-4 weeks (which would mean that they should be done by now), and
that after that, the presiding bishop would meet with DFMS officers and
legal counsel to decide the appropriate steps. And that once the course
of action was clear and had been shared with those on leave, he would
share more.

I expect that means we will hear more soon, though what exactly "soon"
means is simply guesswork (and I would not guess more precisely than
"days to months" for when we might hear more, given what little has been
shared so far).

Kristin

--
  Kristin Rollins