[Magdalen] Lexington Bishop Suspended

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Mar 30 20:04:39 UTC 2016

In a message dated 3/30/2016 2:08:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
michaudme at gmail.com writes:

Srsly,  when do people give reasons for firing someone (to anyone but the
fired and  not even them always).   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Those are the facts of life, of course.

I have had a situation recently with a good friend who got a job with
the local VA and seemed to me to be a great fit, and then he was
summarily fired.  I attempted to get some kind of answer about  what
on earth had happened (he had credentials in a medical speciality
in great demand)..  He only lasted a month or so.

I couldn't get a logical answer out of him, and when I enquired of  his
superiors about what had happened, I got the "need to know" response.

Since I have been asked to write letters of recommendation for this
person, I really DO need to know, but that is not going to happen.

As a result, my letters have been written strictly out of a sense of
loyalty
to our long friendship, but the content is, of necessity, very  general.

David Strang.