[Magdalen] Purging belongings

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 23:52:33 UTC 2016

Dear oh dear.  I retrieved a bunch of boxes from Jim's shed yesterday
and unpacked four labelled KEEP.  Now I have a staircase full of books
and poetry and no bookcases to hold them.  The cream of the crop of my
theological books, many more of which were purged last spring,
treasures.  Being in a different state of mind, I don't think I will be
able to part with these yet again.  It is far more likely that I will
fit in bookcases somehow.
Dear oh dear.  And so many more boxes left labelled KEEP.  Sigh.

Marion, a pilgrim