[Magdalen] Lexington Bishop Suspended

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 12:25:40 UTC 2016

We had a similar situation here. The rector of a large church in Richmond, was elected as bishop in--I think--Atlanta. Six weeks before the consecration, he informed his wife that she wasn't going. Apparently, he had someone else in mind.
I think some other problems were discovered as well, but the whole thing was a huge shock here, because he was one of the most-respected clergy in our diocese. I can't imagine how he thought that was going to be OK.