[Magdalen] Lexington Bishop Suspended

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 31 13:53:37 UTC 2016

On 31/03/2016 14:40, James Handsfield wrote:
> We’re not.  People asked “Where was the Holy Spirit in all this?”  Bringing it all to light.  We dodged the bullet as well.  I understand Fr. Trache is once again functioning as a priest but I don’t know where.

St Mark's, Fort Lauderdale http://saintmarksftl.com/clergy-and-staff/  I
find the following interesting in the resume on their website (which
does not mention his episcopal election)
"Mr. Trache held the post of Chief Operating Officer for the Great
Valley Center in Modesto California since September 2000. The Great
Valley Center is the largest regional nonprofit in California’s Central
Valley. Mr. Trache was charged with the day to day operations of the
Center, managing its more than $7 million budget, overseeing
fundraising, developing policies, addressing human resources,
implementing organizational effectiveness and strategic planning. Under
his tenure the organization grew from 14 to 31 employees. He also
received a certificate in financial management from the Stanford
University School of Business in 2003."

Clearly better at managing other people's money than his own.  On the
more general point some people seem to be so sure of themselves and
their ability to overcome difficulties that they think nobody will ask
them the questions that will disclose their fallibility.

Roger